simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Selena Li suddenly acts cold towards Patrick Tang
Saturday March 14, 2009 Hong Kong
Source: The Sun
Translated by: Matchbox @ http://mediachamber.net/


Selena Li and Evergreen Mak attended the "World Glaucoma Day" yesterday She expressed that she couldn't bear leaving her dog at home alone so took her dog to the event. "I would normally take my dog to work with me." (Why don't you leave your dog at Patrick Tang's place?) Selena said "It's nothing to do with him, why should I leave my dog at his place?". (Did you breakup with him?) "We have never announced that we were together." The reporter asked if she would draw the line with Patrick? She replied "No, we haven't cut off our friendship. I am an independent individual." As for reports claiming that their relationship was high profile on the show "Boom Boom Ba" which made TVB Executive Stephen Chan dissatisfied with them. It was reported that due to this they broke up. Selena immediately felt bad for Stephen and replied "People are always saying things like that about him. He really hasn't asked me about my love life and totally respects me.

← previous / / next →