simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



2009 TVB Programme Highlights - Issue 1
2009 TVB Programme Highlights - Issue 1
Click to enlarge, picture is bigger and also clearer.

Man In Charge - Ohh, looks interesting! I wanna watch it!! Leila is in it!! Can't wait till it airs!
Just Love ii - YAYY just love 2 is airing too! Selena is in it! Looks interesting though.

The Threshold of Persona - This looks alright. I don't like Toby though. Wonder if its good.
King of Snooker - I wanna wtach this too! Niki! I hope this is good, looks great!

Rosy Business - Looks boring =="
The Beauty of the Game - Wow, it actually looks a bit interesting, I start to anticpate it, even though Kate is in it and I don't really like her. LOL
My Comments:
Issue 1 looks alright, just two series looks boring, especially the Wayne one ==" Only look forward to Ron.
Credits to Hyn5@ Forunate City

← previous / / next →