simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Sexual Harassment in TVB
Sexual Harassment in TVB

Suspected people that are Salty Pork Hand:
- Joe Ma
- Ellesmere Choi
- Steven Ma
- Kenneth Ma
- Moses Chan
- Vin Choi

Oriental Daily suspects Female Artiste A is Sonija Kwok.
Oriental Daily suspects Female Artiste B is Astrid Chan.

Female Artiste B cannot be Astrid because when she returned to TVB in 2005, she was already married and gave birth to her daughter. Her time line does not matchSexual Harassed Female Artiste B: "At the time she was about to get married and she is polite girl."

Moses Chan: The victim should speak up.
"I did not hear of this incident, but I have heard once or twice about filming an arguing scene that a male artiste and a female artiste had physical contact. Later it was rumoured that the male artiste accidentally touched the female artiste's sensitive area. If the person in TVB really is a victim, then she must speak up! Most importantly, they (TVB) must investigate to see if the guy was intentional or accidental. If the guy did it on purpose, then the cops must get involved and publicize the incident. (What if the female artiste was your girlfriend?) It doens't matter who that person is, if she has encounter this, I'll encourage her to speak up."

Vin Choi: It can't be me.
"So you say the suspect is tall and handsome and I'm in it? Thank you for saying that! First of all, I have never been on any travel trips and I don't know how to do magic. It can't be me! But I'm nosy and I would like to know who this person is. It says that the male artiste sexually harassed the female artiste by a swimming pool, can it be that the male artiste was just being a gentleman and helping the female artiste into the water? But if I know who the "colour wolf" is, I'll remind the female artistes to be more careful and I won't let them have any alone time with this "colour wolf." If I see it, I'll walk up close to them and keep an eye on them. I'm guessing the "colour wolf" won't do anything daring in public."

This "Magician Salt Pork Hand" incident is getting way out of hand. Ming Pao Weekly is also reporting on it, but they are not pointing fingers. MPW is basically asking every artiste in TVB.Astrid Chan says she has never filmed any travel programme.

Sonija Kwok says there was no such incident and if such thing was to happen to her, she would slap him.

Kingdom Yuen says she will not respond to thing anymore. A few people know who it is because she told them about these incidents. She also says that the media is exaggerating everything, so she does not want to respond on it.

Steven Ma: "How come so many Ma's suspects? Actually, Kingdom told me who he is and I was shocked to know.

"Ellesmere Choy: "There is no name stated, so I have no response at the moment. But I am unhappy to become one of the suspects. I do know a little bit of magic, but I have never filmed a travel programme with Astrid Chan before. Also, my contact with Sonija Kwok is very little.

"Joe Ma has not responded yet.

Myolie Wu: "No one has approached me with magic maybe I'm not a candidate. I believe he ("Magician") will not do it again in public." (What would you do in such situation?) "I would attack the bottom half of the body. My feet would be the best weapon to prevent "wolves." (Are you acquainted with Ellesmere or Joe?) "I have worked with them, but I haven't seen them do magic before.

"Shirley Yeung: "Ellesmere has performed coin magic before, but have never seen of such bitter incident everybody is speaking about.

"Ron Ng: "I believe Joe is not a suspect because he does not know magic." He hopes that the female artistes will step forward, only that can prevent similar incidents from happening. Otherwise, this will affect TVB's image.

Roger Kwok and Benz Hui both expressed that Ellesmere does not know magic.

Kiki Sheung knows that Ellesmere knows magic, but believes it is not him because she has filmed two series with Ellesmere before and has never seen Ellesmere "Salt Pork Hand" anyone.

Sunny Chan wants Kingdom to reveal the true culprit.

TVB General Manager, Stephen Chan has not received any complaints from female artistes, which makes this case has no plaintiff and no defendant. Rumour has it that this has happened a long time ago, so it will be passed to Miss Lok (Virgina Lok) for further understanding.

Virgina Lok says she has seen the reports and says that Kingdom did not say it was TVB artistes, but she will contact Kingdom to understand the situation. "I have never received any complaints from female artistes and I have asked Sonija's and Astrid's manager and they have never heard of such incident." She also thinks it is weird because if there was such matter, how come the female artistes never spoke up? (What is your opinion on so many male suspects?) "No one will believe it."

Credits to: hyn5 & AF
For more info and pics: Here & Here

My Comments: I agree that everyone is just a bit exggerating this. I don't really think its any of them but out of all Ellesmere Choi is would be who I'm thinking it might be. There might really be a Salty Pork Hand but I think that person might be behind the scenes? Not a TVB artist. I hope its not really any of the artists. And agree that Kingdom maybe should say who it is..it's gonna affect those suspected artists image and reputation...

← previous / / next →