simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Copying
Attention Please everyone!
I decided to post this up to tell everyone that I have found out there was a person who was taking my stuff. This person, took my graphics and didn't credit, so he/she is practically claiming as their's/ I have left a messege for him/her but she/he has not replied me at all. So i decided to post this up to let everyone know.
This person has taken my graphics and also my review and she/he also used my blog name "Simply TVB" Here is the link to the link if you guys want to see the site. But please NOTE THAT! That link is NOT part of Simply TVB.blogspot.com


Link: http://simplytvb.webs.com/

(not part of THIS Simply TVB)

The above picture is a screenshot of the site, please enlarge to see what I have write there, about everything she/he has copied.

If I'm not wrong, I think this person has NOT just taken my stuff, I've seen other blog's graphics, so if you have a blog, go check in case, but mostly it's just mine =="
This person may have taken more stuff I haven't realized...
Also, I would like to say Thanks to "Lee" for telling me this about this site.
If you're the person who made this blog, once again, I say, please take off my stuff!
And Thanks everyone for taking your time reading this.

← previous / / next →