simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



BeyondThe Realm of Conscience Costume Fitting
BeyondThe Realm of Conscience/Palace Scheme Costume Fitting

What does everyone think of their costumes? They all look nice in my opinon, but...


For Tavia...maybe coz its red and so bright and even her makeup too, it already tells you she will be a high cocubine. But I actually don't really like what she wears and her thingy on her head.
For Tracy, her's is better I guess? Her clothes are nice, quite plain ish. Her hair thingy is alright.

I like Selena's one more. I like what she'es wearing out of all and her hair nice but the thing pointing out is a bit funny. I like the dangling thing near her face.

And last, Mandy, her's is really good too. I like her clothes alot, can't really decide if I like her's more or Selena's, both good. And as for her hair thingy is nice too, I like those dangling things.

Sorry my weird language..calling those hairstyles thingy.... lols, please don't mind, but I really prefer other hairstyles that are not so....weird like those.

← previous / / next →