simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



TGOL Thoughts
The Gem of Life ThoughtsI am currently up to epsiode 59. Now, I'll talk a little about what I think about this series.
The Series
This series isn't the best series, I don't like it that much. Sometimes there are scenes that are very boring that I can fall alseep straight away. And sometimes there are better scenes. I think the scenes are made me wanted to
watch more was how Linda wanted to separate Gigi and Moses. Those 2 episodes were interesting.
Gigi and Moses
For Gigi and Moses' story, I was looking forward to it. There were parts I thought were quite boring and some parts good. This couple is just like the story, sometimes good to watch and sometimes boring. Hope they'll be better soon?
Maggie and Bowie
As for Maggie and Bowie, I really liked watching them fight in the begginning, it was good there. Their story got a bit boring towards the middle, but still okay I guess?
Ada
And for Ada, her's is just boring for me, I recon. Didn't like watching her form the begginning especially.
Sisters
I liked parts how all three of them are like together, it was quite sad when Gigi found out that Ada and Maggie already knew that her husband cheated on her. How she got betrayed, that was sad. Have anyone realised that Gigi always cry? She cries in a lot of series.
Overall
Anyway, overall, I don't like this series to be honest. Only parts of it interest me. I hope this series will hurry and finish, no wonder the ratings are so bad. == A very short thoughts about this series.

← previous / / next →