simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Merry Christmas
Hi everyone!!! I’M BACK! Thanks for those who have waited for my back!! Also, I have to thank those who have came back to visit to see if I’m back yet and now I’m finally back. Hope I didn’t lose a lot of readers! LOL. I’m happy I can be back…I really didn’t expect this hiatus took so long =.=. I thought it’ll only be like for 2 or 3 weeks. But anyways, I also have to say…

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
How was everyone’s Christmas, I know I said it late, but hope everyone can be happy through Christmas and new year/Chinese new year too.

And also, I hope everyone likes the new layout. The colour of the banner doesn’t match that much from the layout but I guess its okay. I was going to make this layout feature someone else but I changed my mind. SELENA! Do you like the banner? Pictures are “Living Up” screen captures. So Credit Selena Fansource for the screencaps. Also, if you realized, if you click on navibars, the page comes out, I’ve added a Selena picture, from Living Up too, credit Selena Fansoruce again! ;)

Also, my “Everything Elaine” is back too, didn’t change the layout since I changed it not long ago. Please keep visiting! ^^


Poll Results:

Which couple's story did you like the most?

1. Kenneth & Selena with 47%

2. Raymond and Kate with 36%

3. Sammul & Vivi with 11%

4. Ron & Cilla with 6%


New Polls is up, please vote!!

There was only one poll, but I decided to add another one, I moved it to first, please vote, and please vote this what you think, not just because you like that actress ^^ There was this poll in the official site and Macy won, then Lily Ho, then Shirley.


← previous / / next →