simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



TVB Anniversary Awards Results
TVB Awards Ceremony

Best Actor: Ha Yu

My Comments: I'm quite happy that Ha Yu got this award, he really deverses it.



Best Actress: Michelle Yim

My Comments: Michelle also deverses this award, she played a very outstanding evil role.

Best Supporting Actor: Wayne Lai

My Comments: I'll be a bit pissed if Wayne didn't get this ward, coz he did a brillant job in The Gentle Crackdown II.

Best Supporting Actress: Tavia Yeung

My Comments: Very happy that Tavia got this award, she totally deverses it after all her hard work, she should of got nominated in Best Actress before Kate and Linda, evem though she won't get it with Michelle, LSK and Susanna there.

Most Favorite Male Character: Raymond Lam

My Comments: Pretty obviously Raymond got this award, he does deserve it.


Most Favorite Female Character: Louise Lee
My Comments: LSK deserves it award of coruse, her role was played very good, I'm sure lots of people like her role ^^


Most Improved Actor: Wong Cho Lam

My Comments: I liked his role in Best Selling Secrets, was very funny! XD

Most Improved Actress: Nancy Wu

My Comments: I'm sure, everyone knows that I like Selena, of coruse I am a bit disapointed that she didn't get it, but never mind. Nancy isn't so bad after all.


Best Series: Moonlight Resonance

My Comments: Pretty obvious again, Moonlight will get this award!


Lifetime Achievement Honour Award: Paul Chun

Popularity Award: Raymond Lam



Fashion Attraction Award: Myolie Wu
My Comments: Out of all awards, I recon TVB shouldn't of given this to Myolie, no offense but I recon Myolie's fashion is not very attractive, ok, this is MY opinon, don't get offended please.



Best Variety Show Host: So Good

My Comments: Believe it or not, I actually watched a bit of this, she's a bit funny...


Best Variety Infotainment Show: The Story of One Million People

Most Appreciated Value Program: The Art of Cantonese Opera

← previous / / next →