simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



TVB 41st Anniversary Gala

The Gala was good, I liked most of the performances. In the beginning, there was everyone dancing, some wearing chinese tradition clothes and some western. And later, they had draws who will win a prize, which is money. And the first performance was:

《生日弹高GO GO GOAL》 Trampoline - Timmy Hung, Charles Szeto, Stephen Wong, Sharon Luk, Elaine Yiu, Sarah Song
I recon this performance was quite boring. Some of the tricks I see them like every time I have PE at school. LOL It wasn't very good.


《街头热啡雨中舞》 Hip Hop - Liza Wang, Micheal Tse, Carlos Ng, Ron Ng, Edwin Siu, Kate Tsui, Fala Chen, Grace Wong, Nancy Wu, and Selena Li
I like this one out of all! It was very good, the music matched what they were doing. If they didn't do it in water, it might not be as good. They all did a brillant job, I recon Selena did really well!! ^^ Liza did well for her age, but of coruse it wasn't THAT good. I saw some of the moves she did was slower than everyone else. To watch this, CLICK HERE.
《扮嘢天王福禄寿》 Pretending - Wong Cho Lam, Johnson Lee, Louis Yuen
This was hilarous, it was funny, I liked this one too, my thrid favorite out of all. Wong Cho Lam was the most hilarous, his voice was so high! I liked how they pretend to be Michelle, Lousie and Susanna! To watch it, CLICK HERE.
《金钻情歌忘不了》 Love Song - Kevin Cheng, Charmaine Sheh etc
This one very boring too == Listening to people I don't know sing. I only liked watching Charmaine and Kevin. That was all, everything else was a bit boring...
《歌舞青春Mega Show》 Mega Show - Raymond Lam, Linda Chung, Bosco Wong, Myolie Wu, Patrick Tang
This one was very good! They danced very well. Raymond looked very cool when he danced. Myolie was alright. I loved Linda's performance, it was great, I loved her move how she dropped BACKWARDS from high and down and people had to catch her, it was good, she actually had the guts to do that! XD And also, Bosco was great too, I loved his singing, it was very fast. To watch it, CLICK HERE.
《台庆剧:家好月圆之店长招募大行动》 Moonlight Resonance - Ha Yu, Louise Lee, Michelle Yim, Susanna Kwan, Moses Chan etc
This one was hilarous too, it was alright, I didn't like it THAT much, I thought it was going to be good since its about Moonlight, but it was only average. I loved the bits of Bosco and Myolie, Myolie was funny! Loved how she keeps hitting Bosco because she was playing Bosco's arms! XD
After these performances, were some prizes time! People including, Shirley Yeung, Charmaine Sheh, Natalie Tong and etc, got the chance to try teh keys and see if they can get prizes. Charmaine got the thrid prize, Shirley got the second and the first one, not sure who she is. But CONGRATZ to him! ^^
=========
Also, I watched the Sales Presentation, the series I anticipate after watching is, "Palace Scheme", "D.I.E II" and "Iron Horse Seeking Brigde" I bet they'll change that name, it sounds so weird.

← previous / / next →