simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



2009 TVB Calenders
January: Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Linda Chung, Kate Tsui
This one is very nice but the thing is that the background is damn plain and boring.

February: Lee See Kei, Susanna Kwan, Michelle Yim, Kiki Sheung, Nancy Sit
This one wouldn't load on blogger, if you want to see it, CLICK HERE. You can see the rest too. For this one, its alright, I don't like it very much though.

March: Charmaine Sheh, Sonjia Kwok, Roger Kwok, Michael Miu
This one is kinda good, but what's with their eyes? O__O LOL but I likey the jewels ^^

April: Sunny Chan, Myolie Wu, Joe Ma
This one is damn boring and plain. It kinda looks scary too.. O__O

May: Kenneth Ma, Yoyo Mung, Selena Li, Shirley Yeung, Chris Lai Lok Yi
I was expecting to be a good one since Selena and Kenneth AND Shirley is in it. But it disappointed me. Looks gay. == (Please excuse my language)

June: Steven Ma, Sharon Chan, Kenny Wong, Anna Yau, Patrick Tang
Once again, the background...is plain and boring but everyone else looks alright, very happy! XD

July: Aimee Chan, Kevin Cheng, Ron Ng, Tavia Yeung, Natalie Tong
This is the best out of all! I like the ladder, even though its a plain background but its suits it, I like the clothes they're wearing.
August: Nancy Wu, Koni Lui, Leanne Li, Fala Chen,Tracy Ip, Vivien Yeo, Yoyo Chen, Suki Tsui
I don't like this one..I just don't...

September: Mandy Cho, Michael Tse, Adam Cheng, Christine Ng, Sheren Tang
This one is stylish, I like the blocks, its alright.

October: Gallen Lo, Bobby Au Yeung, Bernice Lui, Maggie Siu
It's alright, Bernice looks pretty.

November: Bowie Lam, Gigi Lai, Ada Choi, Moses Chan
Nice, I like the clothes and I thought Gigi wouldn't be in the calender coz she retire.


December: Liza Wang, Amigo Chui , Matthew Ko, Jason Chan, Benjamin Yuen, Edwin Siu, Stephen Wong
I don't know everyone here...lols, but its quite good I recon! ^^

My Comments: Overall this year's calenders are only alright, in fact they disappoint me, the calenders can seriously be more creative, last year's and even before are better. This year's is just urrg.. Best is July, January and maybe March too?


← previous / / next →