simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



TVB Lighting Ceremony
Anyway, I haven't watched the lighting ceremony yet, maybe even won't, depends with TVBJ is going to show it or not. I saw lots of other blogs doing it so I decided to do it too.
FASHION RATINGS! XD

Linda Chung - Her dress is alright lo, but it shows how thin Linda is! But the dress is nice, the hair is alright too, I don't really like curly hair.
Rate: 7/10

Sharon Chan - I really like Sharon's dress, I always liked white dresses and those silvery things look very nice on the dress. I also like the long matching earrings and necklace. The hair is nice too.
Rate: 8.5/10



Tavia Yeung - Tavia always wore really nice ones, this dress is really nice too! Though, her hair is alright, I don't really like short hair either, but it was better in MR than this one.
Rate: 8/10



Kate Tsui - I totally love Kate's dress! Purple is my favorite colour, and plus those nice black patterns on the dress, it's very very nice! ^^ Her hair matches the dress very well too! And nice! Match them with stockings!
Rate: 9.5/10


Shirley Yeung - Shirley's outfit is okay. It looks very casual though. Usually Shirley's dresses are quite nice, but this one, its alright but its not as good. The hair...it might looks cute though.
Rate: 6.5/10


Fala Chen - I prefer Fala's last year's award ceremony dress more, this dress is nice, but it may not really suit her? The dress looks cute. but I just don't like it very much, her hair matches the dress, but I recon these dresses doesn't suit her much, it makes her look like a doll, no offense =.=
Rate: 6/10


Gigi Lai - I love Gigi's dress too! Black suits her really nicely. Her hair matches it too. I like those little beads on her dress.

Rate: 9/10



Myolie Wu - I usually don't like Myolie's style but this dress is good. It's very nice and then matching those black boots. But her hair...is just so ridiculous, I really don't like that type of short short hair and I also don't like her golden thingy.Rate: 7.5/10



Charmaine Sheh - I quite like Charmaine's but its way too casual! I like her dresses from the past few years more but this one..is just too casual.

Rate: 6.4/10

Vivien Yeo - I like the top, but I recon this one is casual too. Not very nice. But at least her hair suits it. LOL

Rate: 6/10


Michelle Yim - I don't have much to say about this one, I don't like it very much.

Rate: 5/10


Susanna Kwan - This one is just so...old looking.
Rate: 4/10

Liza Wang - Her's is alright. LOL, she got all covered, not like others!
Rate: 5/10

Christine Ng - Urgg...I don't like this one, it doesn't suit Christine at all. Looks like some cow girl? LOLRate: 3.5/10


Ada Ng - This dress itself is quite nice but I just don't like it, her hair isn't nice either.
Rate: 3.5/10


Maggie - Her's is the WORST! LOL This one is so ugly to me, no offense =.=
Rate: 2.5/10

My Comment: I was going to do the guys too, but then blogger somehow won't let me upload anymore pictures, so I decided not to. And I missed like 2 m0re girls, which is Louise Lee and this girl, not sure her name but I recon their dress isn't that good anyway.


← previous / / next →