simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



TVB 41st Anniversary Nomination List
TVB 41st Anniversary Nomination List
Tuesday September 30, 2008
Hong KongCredits: Linda's Forum
http://forum.lindachung.ca/

*Note: Not sure if this is fully 100% accurate.
Red = My Choices

*Best Actor :
Survivor's Law II - Kenneth Ma
DIE - Roger Kwok
Catch Me Now - Damian Lau
Forensic Heroes II - Frankie Lam
Love Exchange - Michael Miu
Moonlight Resonance- Ha Yu
Moonlight Resonance- Moses Chan
Moonlight Resonance - Raymond Lam
Your Class Or Mine- Bobby Auyeung
Last One Standing - Kevin Cheng

Best Actress:
War Of In-Laws II - Liza Wang
DIE - Sonija Kwok
A Journey Called Life - Linda Chung
Silver Sorrows Of Chambers - Nancy Sit
Forensic Heroes II - Charmaine Sheh
Speech Of Silence - Kate Tsui
Moonlight Resonance - Lee Si Kei
Moonlight Resonance - Susanna Kwan
Moonlight Resonance - Michelle Yim
Your Class Or Mine- Sheren Tang

Favourite Male Character:
Survivor's Law II - Kenneth Ma
War Of In-Laws II - Bosco Wong
DIE - Roger KwokDIE - Derek Kwok
Money Maker Recipe - Michael Tse
Moonlight Resonance - Ha Yu
Moonlight Resonance - Raymond Lam
Legend Of The Demigods - Sunny Chan
The Four - Ron Ng
Last One Standing - Kevin Cheng


Favourite Female Character:
Word Twister's Adventures - Charmaine Sheh
War Of In-Laws II - Liza Wang
War Of In-Laws II - Myolie Wu
DIE- Yuen Siu Yee
Silver Sorrows Of Chambers - Christine Ng
Money Maker Recipe - Kiki Sheung
Moonlight Resonance - Lee Si Kei
Moonlight Resonance - Susanna Kwan
Moonlight Resonance - Chen Fala
Legend Of The Demigods - Linda Chung
Best Supporting Actress Award
1. Joyce Tang - Wars Of In-Laws II
2. Bernice Liu - Wasabi Mon Amour
3. Sharon Chan - Catch Me Now
4. Nancy Wu - The Silver Chamber Of Sorrows
5. Clarie Yiu - Speech Of Silence
6. Krystal Tin - Love Exchange
7. Tavia Yeung - Moonlight Resonance
8. Fala Chan - Moonlight Resonance
9. Kate Tsui - Moonlight Resonance
10. Lee Heung Kam - Moonlight Resonance
Best Supporting Actor Award
1. Tsui Weng - Best Selling Secret
2. Stephen Au - Best Selling Secret
3. Deren Kwok - Wars Of In-Laws II
4. Wayne Lai - The Gentle Crackdown II
5. Paul Chun - Wasabi Mon Amour
6. Kenneth Ma - The Master Of Tai Chi
7. Johnson Lee - Catch Me Now
8. Chow Chung - Moonlight Resonance
9. Oscar Leung - Your Class Or Mine
10. Him Law - Your Class Or Mine
Most Improved Actress Award
1. Selena Li
2. Sharon Chan
3. Tavia Yeung
4. Toby Leung
5. Nancy Wu
Most Improved Actor Award
1. Wong Cho Lam
2. Tsui Weng
3. Derek Kwok
4. Johnson Lee
5. Oscar Leung

My Comments: I can't believe Tavia wasn't nominated in "any" of the lists! I recon Tavia did better than most people that were nominated in the "Best Actress" list. I agree with the people that have been commenting about the nominations, TVB "is" kinda insulting Tavia! I can't believe, even Kate got into Best Actress but Tavia got into "Improved"!! WTH! That's really insulting Tavia. This made me mad and pissed! Total INSULT! =.=
{EDITED}
Okay, now they say Tavia is nominated in "Best Supporting"! Sigh! I dunno what to say, this is annoying me! But I'm still a little pissed that TVB put Tavia in "Improved"
{END}

An article of Tavia: Tavia feels weird being nominated under Most Improved Female category


Tavia Yeung attended TVB Lighting ceremony today. In regards to her being nominated under the Most Improved Female Categoy, she claimed that she had already gotten it in 2003. She said "I wish I can get Best Supporting Actress, but able to be nominated, I am already happy. If I am able to get both award - Most Improved and Best Supporting, that would be the best. Actually I also feel weird that I am nominated in the Most Improved category, maybe everybody thinks that I already improved and is still improving.. However, I hope that next year, I won't be nominated under the Most Improved category as I am not a Newbie."

Credits to: Tavia Yeung Forum & AF

← previous / / next →