simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



linda chung wu zun
Linda Chung and Wu Zun Comparsion
The first series I've watched of Wu Zun was "Hana Kimi" From that series, I already thought he looked a bit like Linda Chung. And since I've found a photo of both Linda and Chun, I thought I'll join it together and compare it. But, Don't you guys recon Linda and Wu Chun look alike a little in the photos above? They DO! They look like siblings.. LOL. Give me comments, if you think so too!

What about with out glasses? They still look alike but I recon they look even "MORE" alike with glasses on. I like that pic of Linda, her fringe looks nice, LOLS. Anyway, this is just a little post about them looking alike, you can comment on my tagboard about it if you like. OMG! Did you realize? I "JUST" realize! Their fringe is the SAME!! LOL. All side fringe.

Scroll down to "MR Episode 31 Review"


← previous / / next →