simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



SOS Thoughts
Speech of Silence Thoughts

This series is going well so far. So far so good! I love watching KK together! So Cute! I really love seeing the scenes where they go to that restaurant and eat super chilli noodles! So Funny! And for only 7mins? I cannot do that! I can't eat chilli at all! Well, maybe a little I can. Can't wait for next episode, I watched 5 episodes too for this one. You also can't say this one is extremly good or something but I recon its quite good though. I like watching KK. It's quite intereseting watching them and I wonder how they start falling in love since Kate said its hard for her that people always thinks about her because of her ear. I also like watching Elaine and Chris, too bad there aren't any scenes of them yet, except for one. Wonder how he'll change Elaine's mind to like him not those rich guys. Hope this series goes better and better soon, as I said, it wasn't as good as I expected but I still love it! Lol...

I should be doing some screencaps of SOS later, of episodes 2 to 5, but they will be all in one post, only screening some scenes.


← previous / / next →