simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



New Layout
New Layout!

Yes! I know, i know, haven't been long since I changed my layout but I got bored with that one so I decided to change and besides, this one has a header which I can make new ones every month or something...but then...this layout and the old one, both have good and bad sides. this one, the bad thing is that...I can't fit the poll in, so if you scroll down and wanna vote poll, you gotta click on vote poll to vote. Even though its like that, so annoying, please still vote! ><
Anyway, do you guys like the layout? It's moonlight resonance, and yes I know the its quite simple...If you would like, you can always leave messege telling me about the layout, btw, it's from BlogSkins.com
And..the poll results of last month.

What do you think of Simply TVB's new layout? (that's the old one)
Excellent - 29% (13 voters)
Very Good - 27% (12 voters)
Okay - 33% (15 voters)
Too Plain - 4% (2 voters)
So Boring - 7% (3 voters)

Which Expression do you like most? (Selena Li)
Worried?! - 11% (3 voters) - 3#
Strong! - 4% (1 vote)
Shocked! - 26% (7 voters) - 2#
Just Pretty - 48% (13 voters) - 1#
Gonna Cry?! - 11% (3 voters) -3#


The New Poll is up! Go Check it out! The new poll is featuring Kenneth. The pictures will be up soon if you don't see it now, it should be because you're looking at this post when I JUST postes it.

← previous / / next →