simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



New Layout! What do everyone think? I made a poll for everyone to vote and tell me what you think. I’m so sorry about the polls from before, they haven’t finished but since I’m changing the blog skin, I’ll have to end it and here are the results:

Who do you prefer Charmaine to be with in FH2?
Kevin – 66% (36 votes) - 1#
Frankie – 24% (13 votes) - 2#
Can’t Decide – 2% (2 votes)
Both are bad Choices - 5% (3 votes) - 3#

Total Votes: 54


Which EXPRESSION do you like of Charmaine the most?

Worried?! – 7% (3 Votes)
Thinking?! – 14% (6 Votes) - 3#
Ready to Shout at Someone – 9% (4 Votes)
Just Pretty?! – 21% (9 Votes) - 2#
Smiling! – 46% (19 Votes) - 1#

Total Votes: 41

And also, as you can see the side bar saying episode write ups, it’s kinda messing, I’m kinda fixing it now, and does anyone know how to fix? Help me? And yes, I know the background looks weird, if you know how to make backgrounds and would like to help me make on of ‘TVB’ Please HELP ME! Thanks! ^^ And yes I know, the tagboard and poll are sticking out…I can’t fix that either, I tried on Cbox but it won’t change, I’ll keep trying to fix it. And sorry, I’m not adding the music yet, I’m not sure if I’ll add, you see I’m not that good with those coding and stuff so yeah…

← previous / / next →