simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Intro Thoughts: The Silver Chamber of Sorrows


I've currently only watched 1-5 episodes, its currently going okay, I love watching Shirley and Jack. They're so cute together and Shirely practically hates Jack in these few episodes. I can't wait to see more scenes of them. I might do some screencaptures of them, still not sure. To be honest, I don't really like watching these big family arugements and stuff like that. Heart of Greed maybe can be one but at least its interesting and the cast is better?! TSCOS is okay, the cast, I only like a few of the cats though, only Shirley, Jack, Charmaine Li, Nancy and maybe also Matt Yeung and Eric Li, at least they're not oldies...I don't like paul Chun's character, so bossy. I really didn't like them when Ng Wai Kwok told him to say sorry on newspapers but he instead did the total opposite. But on the other side, watching Shirley and Jack is so funny, I'm looking forward to see Charmaine Li start like Jack. Jack's character is really stupid and dumb, but that makes it funny! It was funny when Shirely saw Jack and she wanted to turn back but then she hit a pole.



___________________________________________________

Note: The following is NOT part of TVB



I'm sure everyone has already know that China, Sui Chaun, had an earthquake up to 7.8! This earthquake has killed many many people, those who have survived are really lucky, but the unlucky bit is that most of them are survived but are either homeless or injured.

I won't talk about this too much, but this earthquake had killed alot of people and most of the buldings have fallen over. Please help them by Donating to the Red Cross!

THEY NEED YOUR HELP, PLEASE DONATE NOW!

China Quake Donation

← previous / / next →