simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Intro Thoughts: Catch Me Now
I've watched only a few eisodes, couldn't finish epiosde 5 coz it was showing something else. This series isn't that good in the beginning but it did get better soon. I quite liked Daiman Lau's character, very smart! and did look a little cool too. I really liked where Daiman Lau and his gand setted up a trap for the polices! That trick/prank was so smart. especially how Daiman was teacher Idy Chan hwo to make some dessert and then also at the same time, talking on the phone with his gang. Very Smart!! Really like the smartness and the coolness!! But still I think it's still not that good at the moment. But soon I guess it'll be better. I actually liked how Sharon and Johnson Lee liked those Mimi dolls. Haha, also liked teh bit where Daiman Lau said to Johnson Lee, : You have alot of women...dolls!! HAHA That was so funny....I'm looking forward to see more funny scenes and especially the traps they make! So Smart and interesting to watch.

← previous / / next →