simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



D.I.E Thoughts II

D.I.E is going quite well, its actually getting more interesting! I love the bits with the ghost, Kitty Yuen, its so funny especially the part where Sonija was eating congee and then Kitty Yuen uses her powers to make Sonija not see what she does to her congee. Then she puts in chilly sauce and then she nearly ate it...hahas that was funny! I'm looking forward to watch Roger and Sonija bits, currently I have watched 1 - 20 episodes, can't wait to watch more...btw, i heard that there will be a sequel for this but its not confirmed! Hope it'll confirm soon!! Anyway, I also like Margie and Derek, so cute together! I really liked those scenes of the kitten and hoe Derek confessed to the kitten! And also the bit where Margie knows Derek likes her and she says: (in her heart) Fine, I'll give you more time. (saying out) Lets call dessert! Then Derek says he doesn't like dessert from he was small till now! Haha, so stupid but funny! Thoughts end here...next time about D.I.E will be review!!

← previous / / next →