simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Catch Me Now - The Thief Gang Thoughts
The Thief Gang:

Master Mind/Jack
Daiman Lau does all the thinking, he plans everything and everyone else does what he does. Every mission is planned by him.

My Thoughts:

Daiman Lau plays a very smart thief, I really like his character, he looks kinda cool and i love watching them on missions, they seem very cool!


Hacker/BT
He does all the computering technology things, he hacks into computers, work with the traffic lights and etc.

My Thoughts:

I also like BT, he's funny, especially with his cousin, Daiman. But, it was very sad when he died. I like technology stuff so also like his character.


Shooter
She's the shooter, she uses the guns and her beauty on people sometimes, depends on what kind of missions.

My Thoughts:

I love Koni Lui, the shooter! She's very pretty and tall! And as a newcomer, she did a great job, hope to see her more and love her shooting skills, she looks very cool when she's on missions wearing a suit and holding up a big gun shooting. Love her crying scenes too!

Mad Racer
After each mission, he will be the driver and drives everyone to and from.

My Thoughts:
He is alright, but same to him,as a newcomer, he was great too, you don't usually see guys in much crying scenes, he was great at those crying scenes where BT died. I got more interested watching him after seeing all his crying scenes.

Keyman
He is good at keys, he's the one that opens locks and etc.

My Thoughts:
He's Okay, the one I least like in the whole gang. He nearly betrayed them but luckily, she got his mind made up. I like how he cares about his family so much.

_________________________________________________________

My Pick who I like the most in the Gang:
no.1 Master Mind/Jack - Very Smart!
no.2 Shooter/Koni - Very Pretty!
no.3 BT/Hacker - Funny!
no.4 Eric Li
no.5 Ai Wan
Most Improved Character in the Thief Gang:
no.1 Koni Lui
no.2 Eric Li
(Didn't include everyone else coz the rest are better)

← previous / / next →