simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Steven and Linda Banner
Yep, I know, I change my banner so often...I try not to so much...anyway, what do you think? I used my own screencaps to make this Steven & Linda Banner, from the themesong. It's not that good to me, but maybe I could've did better. Usually I watch two series at a time and this time, I'm watching D.I.E and AJCL, usually I'll make a banner of which one I like more, this time I didn't. I actually like D.I.E more but I did AJCL. I guess the reason is because I like Steven and Linda. I don't really like Roger wioth Sonija. Btw, Sonija's character isn't that annoying now but she's so stubborn and impaient.


I actually really liked the last banner, the selena, sharon and myolie one:


← previous / / next →