simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Poll
All 'The Seventh Day' Polls are closed now! The only poll left is Tai Chi, I'll wait until that poll is ended, then I will put up a new poll. Poll Resluts:


Who is your favorite chracter in 'The Seventh Day'
Kevin Cheng 21% (22 votes)
Niki Chow 48% (50 votes)
Bosco Wong 17% (18 votes)
Natalie Tong 13% (14 votes)

Total of votes: 104


Did you like KN or BN more in 'The Seventh Day'?
KN 70% (29 votes)
BN 19% (8votes)
Both 9% (4 votes)

Total of votes: 41 votes

Wow, look, we've reached up to 104 voters! This is the first time seeing so many people voting, I guess its because of TSD, its a pretty good series, I guess alot of poeple will like it. New Poll coming...should be a better one than the older polls I have. I'll also be changing my banner to the other one maybe on Friday or Saturday and also be leaving the TSD polls there for maybe two days so everyone can have a look, later I'll take it off. Also, when I have time, I'll update the music and I know that the first one doesn't work, the Niki Chow one.

← previous / / next →