simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Hong Kong's Most Loved Female Artist List
This list was a while ago but I think I'd post and show everyone...
Red = Artists I like
Blue = Ok

1. Kay Tse
2. Tavia Yeung
3. Natalie Tong
4. Linda Chung
5. Leila Tong
6. Niki Chow
7. Stephy Tang
8. Miriam Yeung
9. Fala Chen
10. Karena Lam
11. Joey Yung
12. Charmaine Sheh
13. Mandy Chiang
14. Charlene Choi
15. Fiona Sit
16. Ivana Wong
17. Bernice Liu
18. Ada Choi
19. Theresa Fu
20. Kary Ng
21. Janice M. Vidal
22. Gigi Lai
23. Shirley Yeung
24. Louisa So
25. Gillian Chung
26. Jessica Hsuan
27. Sammi Cheng
28. Kelly Chen
29. Denise Ho
30. Cecilia Cheung
31. Nancy Wu
32. Selena Li
33. Stephanie Cheng
34. Elaine Yiu
35. Myolie Wu
36. Jade Kwan
37. Vincy Wing
38. Sharon Chan
39. Vivien Yeo
40. Elaine Kong

Who do you like? Just a little can't believe Natalie is No.3, so high...even higher than Charmaine? Well, I've also checked Natalie's Blog is high too but not as Charmaine though. Also, Elaine! Her blog is high too, I though she wasn't in this lst, I was happy that she was in it and also Selena too, though she wasn't in it too, I just found out she's actually higher than Myolie...Congrats Selena, you even beat Myolie...Do you think Natalie will get an award this year? I think for improved actress, there's 3 people that have mostchance winning this award:

Natalie Tong - The Seventh Day, Cordial Heroes
Selena Li - Survivor's Law II, The Seventh Day, The Master of Tai Chi, The Four, Forensic Heroes II
Elaine Yiu - The Gentle Crackdown II, The Seventh Day, A Journey called Life

They all greatly improved! Elaine improved heaps comparing to her older series, same to Natalie and Selena. So many Selena series...I don't mind any of them getting an award, but maybe Elaine would be a little fast but I admit she improved alot.

← previous / / next →