simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Forensic Heroes II v.s Heart of Greed II
Note: Heart of Greed II screencap, tooken by me, please credit if you want to use it, Forensic Hero II not my screencap. Includes Spoilers
Forensic Heroes II v.s Heart of Greed
Grand Series/Production Ahead...Forensic Heroes II will be airing after 'Catch Me Now' or 'Silver Chamber of Sorrows'. It will air on 19th May, Some Info First:

Forensic Heroes II/法證先鋒II
30 episodes
Modern
Bobby Au Yeung, Frankie Lam, Kevin Cheng, Charmaine Sheh, Yoyo Mung
Heart Of Greed II/溏心風暴之家好月圓
40 episodes
Modern
Ha Yu, Lee Sze Kei, Michelle Yim, Susanna Kwan, Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, etc

I also heard that Heart of Greed II will air after Forensic Heroes II. The whole storyline/plot will be changed. Which one do you want to watch more?! Many people might chose Heart of Greed II, but not all. They both are interesting series. FH2 will be mystery, interesting, exciting while HOG2 will be interesting, exciting especially after a change of storyline/plot.


Changes of both series:
Fornesic Heroes II:
- Linda will die from car accident, Frankie will be really sad and finds a new girlfriend, Charmaine Sheh
- Kevin Cheng and Charmaine Sheh will be new cast members, they won't be paired


Heart of Greed II:
- The whole family's surname will be changed to 'Gum' (甘)
- Love Triangles: Moses Chan, Tavia Yeung, Kate Tsui
- Fala Chen will be mute and has a crush on Dexter Young

My Comments: I would chose Heart of Greed II, that one sounds way better, firstly I like Linda Chung, and she will die in FH2?? You can't be serious?? And Heart of Greed II's storyline will be full changed, excited about that! Can't wait to watch! I didn't really liked FH so I don't really mind watching FH2 or not. And by the way, the information for FH2 about Linda, I am not absolutely sure, I got the information from other blogs. Please don't blame me for false info, coz I'm not sure if it's right or not.


← previous / / next →