simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Finally another banner...
Finally, I have time to change my BN banner. Do you like the new one? If you didn't know, it's from one of their blogs, I think it's Selena. You can always give me comments, though I also won't be long with this one...gonna make a 'A Journey Called Life' one I think. Btw, if you didn't know, these pictures are from when they were at Hunan, there was quite alot of people, which included, Charmaine Sheh, Bowie Lam, Joe Ma, Myolie Wu, Sharon Chan and Selena Li. I think I won't be making screencaps when Elaine dies in AJCL, but maybe some more other scenes of Linda and Steven. And one of the buttons to this banner, the Sharon and Myolie one, doesn't really say anything, I couldn't be bothered....

← previous / / next →