simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



'The Seveth Day' Thoughts

So far I have watched uo to episode 14, I know I'm a little slower than others but at least I can still watch it. I think this series is really good, I wouldn't want to miss any episodes coz sometimes I do miss if I don't like them. The first 10 episodes are good, BN are quite funny when they aruge and KN are romantic, to be honest, I like watching couples they fight alot but sometimes having some romantic scenes, just like BN. But after watching episodes 11 and 12, I find KN are alot more interesting, I know that most people like KN more, but I liked Bn more but now, I like both. Bn don't have much romantic scnes, but more funny scenes and KN have more romantic kinda ones. If you ask me if you should watch it or not, I'll say you should watch it, it's quite interesting and to the people that like love, romantic stuff, I'm sure you'll like it!

Next up: 'The Master of Tai Chi' Thoughts

← previous / / next →