simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



The Seventh Day - KN & BN Thoughts
Note: The following KN scenes are ones I like, BN scene isn't my favourite but it's okay and KN screencaos not mine, BN screencaps are mine.
KN
This scene is where Niki and Kevin pass each other without talking at all but then Kevin turns around and talks to Niki and said that the last ring and Niki doesn't want it anyway so then he chucked it on the ground and walked away. Niki picked it up and started to cry.

For this one, it started like this, Niki didn't wanted to do the operation, her Dad went to find Kevin to help out, Kevin found out Niki had cancer so he went to find her and she said, fine I'll take the operation but I don't want to see you ever again. Kevin promised to not see her again if she takes the operation. The operation was successful, after Kevin went to Doctor Ching and asked about Niki, he said she's going okay and Doctor Ching found out that Kevin lost his job. When he went, Doctor Ching told Niki about it. Niki then went up to Kevin's house and saw everything everywhere. Then Kevin comes home and sees Niki. They then started talk, Niki asked what's wrong with him, He said, he can't have without Niki and they chat chat chat...The finally Niki stayed back with Kevin and she said:

Niki: Sorry, I made you lost your Job
Kevin: Actually, I didn't lose my job, I'm just having holidays
Niki: Why did you lie?
Kevin: If I didn't do that, you wouldn't come back to me
Niki: (hits him)

My Thoughts to KN: KN is a really romantic couple, I start to like watching them since BN aren't really funny now, but I still like them more. KN is actually quite interesting I think up to where Niki has cancer, I hope she won't die in the end. It's was funy when Kevin said he didn't lose his job but having holidays, he lied to Niki.

BN

Natalie is going to Japan for school since she cannot find a job at the moment, when they're at the airport, Bosco didn't want Natlie to leave so he was like:

Bosco: Bye! (taking Natalie's luggage away with him)
Natalie: Hey! You got my luggage
Bosco: Oh, I thought I was picking you up.
Natalie: Don't play around.

Then Natalie tried to get her luggage back, she then touches Bosco's hand by accident, then Bosco suddenly huggs her and said Don't Leave. Natalie then thought if she really stayed she would wreck Bosco and Charmaine Li's love. (they're not realy together though, Bosco and Charmaine Li) Then Natalie leaves. When she gets to Japan she thinks back when she asked the taxi to stop so she can see Bosco and then Bosco would take her to the airport.

My thoughts to BN: I love this couple, they aruge all the time, I love watching this kind of couples. But then after 10 episodes, they don't aruge much but turns to friends but they still love each other. They still thinking back sometimes like when they started to fall in love etc...Also the next episode of this will show Natalie and Bosco in Japan and then they would kiss. Also, I've found magazines of BN filming TSD and found an animation of Bosco buing Pads, was really funny. If you would like me to post it out, leave me a messege, coz this post is too long, if you want me to, I'll post on my next post. Thanks! =]

← previous / / next →