simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



The Master of Tai Chi - Episode 17
Not really a tai chi episode write up or something like that but yesterday I was just bored so I made like 3 screencaps of Tai Chi so now I'm showing everyone, it was just a scene between:

-Vincent Zhao
-Melissa Ng
- Myolie Wu

This scene was where Melissa found out 'Lau Da Sau' (Master Kwan's friend) had died so she went to his grave and she was with Vincent and Myolie. Myolie didn't seem to be quite happy that Melissa came. Later on when she went, Vincent went with her and someone wanted to kill Melissa/Vincent, but didn't sucess.


Hey, do you think my screencaps are better now?? well these ones up there, at least they're not as blury as the ones I got before. But the last one, the one with Vincent and Melissa, the colour kinda changed...Sorry about that. And soon, maybe next week or something, I would put up the BN banner, I've designed it, a different design to this one I'm having right now, I hope you'll like it.


← previous / / next →