simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



The BN Banner
Finally the BN banner has come...do you like it? Don't ask me why it's cut off, it's like that, but I don't like it like that too, nm. They my screencaps, this is my first time using my own screencaps to make banner, I guess it's okay. To be honest, I've first used the TVB official's pictures but then I find the banner looking kinda weird so I made a new one, I'll show you the one I made before, and please tell me which one you like more!!! Also, I was going to make some screencaps for TSD episode 19 and 20 but I'm sorry I can't, I have a just a few assessments to finish, I guess it won't be long but I still need a little time, Sorry, if I can be bothereed next time, I'll take some and show you. Also, remember I said about a magazine I found on BN? I'll show everyone!!:

Other Banner:















Magazine:














I feel said for Bosco in this magazine, I remeber seeing him in a 1 second scene in those short, only 1 second and he actually had to run so much, look in the photos! Don't you agree with me??

← previous / / next →