simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Happy Chinese New Year!!!
Happy Chinese New Year everyone!!! I wish everyone would have a great chinese New Year and reiceve heaps of red pockets!!! And I've changed the banner again!! Hope you would all like it, since it's chinese new year, so its featuring chinese new year.

I was going to do some 'The gentle Crackdown II' sceen captures of episode 3, there was some funny scenes but I got too lazy and couldn't be bothered, I'm sorry, but I'll take some other epiosdes screen captures next time, if I'm bothered. And,just telling you what I think of these two new series, I'm currently watching, The Gentle Crackdown II is great! I love it! Can't wait to watch the next episode, it's really funny sometimes, I really liked the part in episode 3, that they broke the fake bowl and then they used this other normal bowl with painted chickens and etc. And they said it was the bowl that the King gave them and they kept lieing to the official. That was quite funny.

And for, Wasabi Mon Armour, It wasn't really interesting, but I did like some bits, like where bernice said she was Louisa's sister. But I don't know why, just don't really like Louisa So and I think Bernice didn't really did well in this little scene I watched last night.

And, look, We've reached up to 1000 hits!! Hooray!!

← previous / / next →