simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Survivor's Law II - Episode 5
I watched episode 5, and I liked this little scene so I thought I'd post it and show everyone

First, Ella sees her ex-boyfriend come into the court and Kenneth Ma says, isn't he the guy that was with you before? and this is what they said:

Ella: Well, I called him 師兄, so that means, he's also a laywer, hey how do I look?

Kenneth: Great, better than my breakfast from this morning

Ella: Really? What did you eat this morning?

Kenneth: Pork Steak (豬排)

For those, who don't get it, Pork Steak (豬排) also has another meaning, which is ugly. That means, Kenneth Ma meant that Ella looks JUST better than a Pork Steak 豬排. So now do you get it?? It acually kinda funny, so I took some sceen captures and posted them. If you want to see that scene in video, click here, there's the whole scene, the first bit is the scene I was talking about.


← previous / / next →