simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



New Layout!
Acually Its not really a new layout, just changed the banner, thats all, anyways. I hope you like it, you can always give me comments about and what parts I should improve with, but I have to say that, my computer is old, so I don't really have much programs...and...it resized a little again, my banner, just hate when that happens

Also I wanna change the button as well, I really don't like the button now, Linda and Raymond. But I really do suck at making buttons. Does anyone want to help me make a button featuring Selena and Sammul in SL2 like my banner?? Thanks if you'd like to but if no one wants to, then maybe I have to leave it the same one or I'll try making one, I've tried making one before, but it was just too ugly, so I decided not to use it. If you would like to help me, please leave a messege on my tagboard.

← previous / / next →