simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Fave Actress
I will just talk about my favourite actresses now since I didn't add the 'my favourite stars' on the sidebar and I've seen some other blogs do. Hope I won't make you fell bored about this, I just wanna talk about them a little like profile and etc. Also I'll post my fave Actors tommorrow if I have time, ususally I will have time. And there will only be a few not much and I'm not ranking them by putting them on the first place or putting them in the last.


Charmaine Sheh

In 1997, she entered Miss Hong Kong Pageant and got into the 5 finals and luckily got second runner up. After that she got Awards from TVB and after filming Maiden's Vow, she won 'Best Actress Award' and 'Favourite Award' After she got those awards and because of 'Maiden's Vow' she got really popular. Now alot of people in Hong Kong know her.
My comments: I acually didn't start liking Charmaine after Maiden's Vow, she did a great job in that show but I still didn't really liked her from then. I liked her after watching 'Words Twisters' Adventure' She did a very good job in that one too, hope she'll get an award for that too.

Linda Chung
In 2004, Linda entered Miss Chinese International and she got 1st runner up. She also got an award from TVB anniversary for Most Improved Actress award in 2006. She wasn't really popular but alot of people knew her.



My Comments: I think that Linda is really pretty, they're right that they gave that award for for, I remember the second runner up was Mandy Cho, she's pretty too, but I think Linda is more pretty. I remember that she said that her family signed the form for her to enter Miss Chinese International. And also, I liked her after watching Heart of Greed, She improved alot in that show!!






Selena Li

In 2003, Selena entered Miss Hong Kong, luckily she won two awards, Miss Talent and Miss Photogenic. She wasn't really popular until she filmed 'To grow with love' After that, she got more popluar and started to get more lead roles and appear in more advertisements in Hong Kong.


My Coments: I think Selena looks really pretty too, I think she should of won 1st runner up instead. But even if can't win 1st runner can't she win 2nd or 3rd since she's so pretty. Selena was great in 'To Grow with Love', 'Face to Fate' and of course 'The Change of destiny'. Hope she'll win Most improved Award this year. Hope she'll get main character instead of second main character next time.






Shirey Yeung

Shirley also entered the Miss Hong Kong Pageant in 2001 and luckily won 1st runner up. She's been in quite alot os TVB series, I think she got more popular after getting the award Best Supporting Actress.

My Comments: Yups I also like Shirley Yeung, at first didn't really like her but later on I started liking her, I have to admit she was good in The Brink of Law, because usually her roles in shows are like nice, quiet and etc and this role she is evil and you can see how good her acting is and how serious she is, she doesn't look any cute in that show but a really serious girl











Hahaha...Have you all reliased that all of them are from Miss Hong Kong and etc?? I just reliased that and I know my spelling but I'm in a hurry not so I've got to go now Bye!!

← previous / / next →