simplytvb
happy 3rd anniversary
entries about ep reviews series reviews



Fave Actor + 1 more Fave Actress
Oh, yesterday I was in such a hurry I forgot one more fave actress and I talk a little about it here and this time she is not from Miss Hong Kong or anything else like that. She is:

Tavia Yeung



Tavia was in numerous TVB series, she was graduated from the 13th TVB artists training coruse in 1999. In the 36th TVB Anniversary night, she got 'Most Improved Actress Award'


My Comments: I didn't really liked Tavia till i watched 'The buliding blocks of like' I didn't like her becuase of the series, its because I think her acting has improved a lot like her crying scenes in 'The buliding blocks of life' And also I think she's pretty, also alot of people think.












Ok, back to my fave actors! I don't have though, also I don't rank them two, I'm acually not sure which one I like more, hehe


Ron Ng


Ron Ng was graduated from TVB's 7th entry dance trsining class in 1999 and 1st entry artist training class in 2000. He then became a TVB artist after signing a contract with TVB in 2000.




My comments: When Ron got popular in TVB, I didn't really like him, but after watching Find the Light, Revoloving Doors of Vengeance and maybe Triumph in the Skies, I started to like him more.






Raymond Lam


Raymond Lam was born in a wealthy family of the real estate unvestor in Xiamen. He officially became a singer in 2007 but he have in numerous TVB series such as Heart of Greed, The Drive of Life and etc.


My comments: Have you all reliased that he's in both grand production, Heart of greed and the drive of life?? Well, I started liking Raymodn after watching Eternal Happiness. First time I watched that show, I liked Michelle Yip but then later on I didn't like her anymore and then maybe the second time or thrid time I watched Eternal Happiuness I started liking him. I recon he matched with a lot of TVB actress like, Tavia Yeung, Linda Chung, Charmaine Sheh and etc but the only one I think he does not match with is Myolie Wu.



Also these following actors are the actors I like a little: Kenneth Ma, Bosco Wong, Patrick Tang

← previous / / next →